Friday, January 9, 2009

So not food related...

Although it may lend itself to me not cooking after next week. While we were in Texas over the holiday Bryan fell in love with the Wii. Well, one day this week we were at Game Stop because I'd misplaced the AC charger for the Nintendo DS... which is so not a good thing for me and the boy. While we were there he got all excited because they had a bunch of display boxes for Wii's. (is that the plural form??) But lo and behold, they had none in stock....so I called around for a couple days, started stalking wiitracker.com. And today I hit paydirt -- Walmart.com had them. Granted it's not the same as walking into a store and walking out with one but it'll definitely be an incentive over the weekend to get the mass of toys out of the living room so we'll have room to play. So, I've got the console (and all the stuff that comes with it), an extra controller & nunchuck, and Monster Trucks game (for him obviously!) Everything will be here by Wednesday!

I can't wait to tell him after school. He started crying yesterday when I told him I couldn't get one. Oh, and the kicker, he's keeping it a secret from Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Hope Daddy didn't just learn of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately, Daddy doesn't read this blog (don't think he knows) and also doesn't follow status updates on Facebook....

    ReplyDelete