Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Delicious Deviled Eggs

So, the same night we made the mac and cheese Bryan still wanted to make those Deviled Eggs. Back to the same recipe box and we moved onto letter D. I cooked up the 6 eggs, split them and Bryan did all the rest -- well until it was time to fill the yolks.. he had no patience for that.

After they were all done and sprinkled with paprika he presented his Dad with a plate full of deviled eggs. When I went to put the leftovers away there were only 2 left! I ate two, Paul (aka Dad) ate 2 and that means that Bryan ate 8! He ate the leftovers the next day.

They were pretty tasty, but I may doctor the recipe the next time we make them.. it was the simple recipe, egg yolk, mayo, mustard and salt. I might add pimento or olives next time.

4.5/5 forks up --

No comments:

Post a Comment