Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Fun

So, Bryan has been begging to make brownies for some time now. They are currently in the oven. Here's a bad cell phone picture of him reaping his just rewards especially since they won't be cool enough to eat when it's time for bed.

(Can you guess where our laundry closet is in comparison to our kitchen?? Need to put away the laundry!! And my poor neglected wine rack is overflowing, just got another shipment!)

Speaking of bed it's almost time to put Koko the gorilla to bed. It's a really cool class project that his teacher does. Each student gets a chance to bring KoKo home to experience new things. I've taken a few pictures but they are on my camera and being the perfectionist I am, they won't be posted until I can edit them.

Koko is due for a fun week. I think we're going to the driving range to try out the club that Daddy bought him this past weekend. Then Thursday is the late day at the Children's Museum followed by karate. Saturday brings t-ball team assignment, Stars On Ice (do gorillas like ice skating?) and my birthday. Sunday of course is church as well as brunch following.

Well, I have a brownie batter covered child to clean up..... stay tuned for more fun.

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! Bryan and Koko are going to have such a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks to be totally loving his brownie batter!! Did he eat the entire flat himself? YUM!!

    ReplyDelete