Saturday, April 4, 2009

Carrot Raisin Muffins



What is this mess on my table?!?!


So, this Friday Bryan had a"Spring Party" at school. Being the lover of baking that he is we found a recipe for Carrot Muffins. I oops and didn't but grated carrots so I just chopped up the julienned carrots. I used glazed walnuts instead of plain. And I did mini-muffins versus regular sized. Bryan and I made one batch (the one shown) on Tuesday and those wound up going to Paul's office since I wanted a fresh batch for school and I also bought four times the carrot I needed! Paul had commented to me that while they were inhaled in his office he wasn't too sure how the kids would like them since they weren't overly sweet. I have about half the muffins that came back with me after the party. Oh well, more for us!





Rating: 4.5/5 forks up!

No comments:

Post a Comment