Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm so neglectful!

Sorry about that! We've been busy? Yeah, that's it!

So, Bryan finished 1st grade with a bang in June.. he really grew by leaps and bounds both size wise and knowledge wise. He's a quick thinker and a very caring kid. He wants to help every cause that passes his view. (this morning he was asking about foster kids!)

So, he's a ham too... June was Paul's birthday so we took him on a brunch cruise on the San Diego Bay... they take a photo before you board and it took a couple takes to get a decent family picture! Here's Bryan in all his "I'm gonna be a movie star!" glory..




And here's the actual photo we paid for (the photographer threw in the above photo gratis)

I know, it's not enough of an entry to really count but I'm trying.. give a gal some credit will ya? Bryan will be in camp all next week -- all day -- so I will put updating this blog thing on my list of things to do while kid is gone. Whether or not I will be able to find that list next week is an entirely different story!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but you guys need to take of your glasses. We can't see your beautiful eyes. Otherwise, fabulous picture.

    ReplyDelete