Friday, March 6, 2009

Coming home early...

This morning I was in Bryan's classroom for about an hour, grading homework, updating folders and grading spelling tests. Ran to Target, stopped at Starbucks and get a call from Paul that the school called him (having some serious cell phone problems lately) -- shortly after I left this morning they went out for morning recess and Bryan decided to jump off the swing...landed on his face. No tears and he told Paul on the phone that he was okay to stay the day but I still swung by. He didn't go to science so he stayed in the class with his teacher and helped her and they had just come back to the nurse's office to get ice when I showed up. He decided then that he wanted to go home. Looks like he'll have a black eye for t-ball opening today tomorrow and now he's resting with a bag of frozen corn on his face. I'll update with a picture later... right now he just needs mommy..and mommy needs to go watch cartoons with him.

And here's a picture...

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! How does he never cry! That had to hurt! I hope he's feeling better very soon, and I hope teeball goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's feeling better now -- we just have a stack of work he needs to do so that he can keep up with the class...which of course he doesn't want to do.

    ReplyDelete